Monday, July 09, 2007

Manic Monday

Still no photos. I have the cord, but the camera is ????? This is what happens when you move. We closed on the new place on Friday, and it was the closing from hell. First, the bank got the papers wrong. Had to re-fax, re-sign. Second, I violated one of the key rules of the Universe: Never buy a house from a crazy person. Seriously. There were no mortgage pay-off statements, and they didn't actually leave the property until quarter after midnight. I was insane. And it was a mess. Total, absolute, f8*&()&g mess.

I won't bore anyone with the details, but suffice it to say every cleaning muscle in my body is sore. And I have done absolutely no knitting. And I really need to!!!

So I haven't dropped off the blog-planet, and as soon as I find my camera, which has pictoures of Big Blue and the new place, they'll be posted.

In the meantime, send virtual beer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a virtual shot of whiskey to put in the beer. Hope it gets better.

Zarzuela said...

Sending you many cases of virtual beer and hoping that things look up from here!

Jessica